THE VALIDATION PHASE
CISE has performed a validation phase of the Standard for the Responsible Innovation Certification, with the aim to create an effective and fully applicable tool for the Organisations.
- Such validation phase took place at the premises of some of the organisations that had guaranteed a suitable participation of their management officers in charge of activities such as Strategic Planning, External Communication, Research&Development, Administration and Finance, Management Systems etc…
- The management officers have also guaranteed the access to the information needed and
- they allowed the spread of their own "case study".
This validation fase resulted in a doble output:
- A re-examination of the standard's adequacy in respect to organizations' needs;
- the possibility for the joining organisations to request the certification.
Until present, the organisations that shared the validation phase are the following: